Oracle Portal-to-Go

From: <harpreetk_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/04/16

hi,

I am working on Oracle Portal-to-Go 's evaluation copy.

I am encountering problems with it and need help trouble shooting them

can anyone help or point me to resources that might help answer my questions. The Oracle site is not too helpful.

Thx

-harpreet

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Apr 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT