Re: can Excel update Oracle tables directly?

From: <dyork_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: 2000/04/15

Actually, it's rather straightforward to write a function (C or VB) which examines the columns of your spreadsheet and determines the primary key values for ORACLE and then inserts it into the table.

I've written one myself and I see similar attempts other places I contract. I wouldn't buy anything unless you don't feel you can do it yourself.

Just my opinion -