ologof() hang on Linux?

From: John Jensen <jjens_at_primenet.com>
Date: 2000/04/14

Hello All,

I've been looking at a hang in my Oracle 8.1.5 on Linux (RH 6.1). I have some apps that use Oracle7 OCI calls. They use orlon() to get in and ologof() to get out. I think the apps that make a single login are OK. The apps that make multple logins are hanging in ologof(), spining, consuming CPU. The stack trace shows the loop taking place deep in libclntsh, in the routine sntpclose().

I wonder if anyone else has had this problem?

Thanks,

John Received on Fri Apr 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT