Book Selection - Please Help!

From: Vaughn McKamey <vmckamey_at_dca.net>
Date: 2000/04/14

I'm a VB/Access developer looking to go into VB/Oracle development. I have installed Personal Edition Oracle 8i on my home PC. What I need now is book to get started. Preferrably one that discusses VB/Oracle development, database creation, PL/SQL, maintenance, etc. There appears to be a large number of books on the marekt but where do you start if you already have have the experience (the VB side)?

If you don't mind, please respond to me and the group.

Thanks in advance
Vaughn Received on Fri Apr 14 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT