Re: c++ and Personal Oracle 7

From: Eric Wyles <stu2859NOstSPAM_at_mail.atu.edu.invalid>
Date: 2000/04/14

Well, the reason I went down the c++ route is because that is the language I am most comfortable with and I found a neat little CGI class that made the meat of my program very quick and easy. Now, I have all the data I need, I just need to stick it into the DB.

This is for a project where I'm kind of under a time crunch (as usual), so I didn't really have time to learn a new language enough to do my CGI programs.

Thanks for the answer, but I have one question: What is this JNI that you referred to? It's probably something simple, but I just don't get it.

--
Eric