Re: Pro*C/Net8 Problem

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/04/14

IMO this is absolutely normal behavior and your trace doesn't regrettably provide me any clue what's going wrong. The only thing you can do is either verify your Linux etc/system settings or sign up for a free technet account at technet.oracle.com and query the support and the bug database up there.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

<kirk_at_kaybee.org> schreef in berichtnieuws 8d2pq7$6o$1_at_news-int.gatech.edu...