Re: Oracle 8i CDROM license

From: Dave Weis <djweis_at_plconline.com>
Date: 2000/04/14

It's pretty much guaranteed to be a development-only license. Once you put it in production, you pay.

dave

--
David Weis                | 10520 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50322
djweis_at_plconline.com      | Voice 515-278-0133 Ext 231
                          | http://www.perfectionlearning.com/
When they took the Fourth Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs.
When they took the Fifth Amendment, I was quiet because I was innocent.
When they took the Second Amendment, I was quiet because I didn't own a gun.
Now they've taken the First Amendment and I can't say anything.