Global search/replace

From: crazyCoder <crazycoder_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/13

I need to change the occurance of a string throughout my database (all tables). The problem is that I have over 50 tables and I don't know where all the string appears. Is there a script/program/application which will traverse all the data in all the tables and do a global replace?

Thanks,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Apr 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT