How do you change a table's tablespace through Import.

From: ShengThlick <mrthlick_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/04/13

Hello,

I want to move an existing schema to another database. However, I want to use different tablespaces for the existing tables rather than the original ones.

How do I do this?

Wouldn't an Import attempt to place the tables in the same tablespace as the original database?

I thought I would change the tablespace of the original DBs table, but I don't think you can change tablespaces and furthermore, wouldn't the existing data still reside on the former tablespace?

Help.

Thank you Received on Thu Apr 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT