Having problems with corba and oracle

From: <kadari_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/13

Hi,

     I'm trying to run a client java class which classes already loaded into database(oracle 8.1.5).I loaded some java classes and published the name of the object.During this I did't face any problems.But when I try to use a client program it is generating errors like org.omg.CORBA.unknown'
non CORBA exception is caught by the ORB runtime on the server ...

I configured my initsid.ora file to have a destination directory for background dump.But when I check that directory I did't find any thing.Can any one help me to solve this.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Apr 13 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT