Re: Records Not Being Updated in Stored Procedures

From: Kyriakos Lambros <kyriakos.lambros_at_lvvwd.com>
Date: 2000/04/12

Try issuing a commit in right after the Insert statement. I believe DDL statements commit transactions to the database so that is why you can see it after you re-create the procedure. You should still be able to see the record within the same session regardless if you issue a commit or not.

Kyriakos Lambros
Programmer
Las Vegas Valley Water District