Re: DBO exam

From: Jerry <jpsowell_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 2000/04/12

I passed the test in January on the first try, this is how I did it;

            Read the following books;

  1. Oracle8 A Beginner's Guide
  2. SQL for Dummies
            Buy the pratice tests from Self-Test Software.
            Also, unless you have access to an Oracle database
            I would obtain a copy of Personal Oracle.

I would say that about 1/3 of the exam deals with SQL and basic select statements, so this is good area to know.

Good Luck

sbrown <sbrown831NOsbSPAM_at_aol.com.invalid> wrote in message news:0351fd26.cc976c4d_at_usw-ex0108-062.remarq.com...
> I'm studying for the DBO exam, would appreciate any tips.
> Are there any DBO's out there?
>
> Thanks in advance
>

> * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find
related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping. Smart is Beautiful Received on Wed Apr 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT