Re: transportable tablespace with lob

From: Marilee Niemi <marilee.j.niemi_at_sf.frb.org>
Date: 2000/04/11

I would look at the size of your CLOBs. I think that you can only store 17k or 32k (I cannot remember at the moment) in-line. If it is bigger than the maximum size it is stored on a separate table space and it may be picking the system tablespace because nothing else has been defined. Try redefining your table to store LOBs in a separate table space.

Marilee Received on Tue Apr 11 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT