ODBC connection of Oracle table to Access 2000

From: Jim Keesee <jkeesee_at_uswest.net>
Date: 2000/04/11

I'm taking an Application Development class and could sure use some help. I have created a table on the Oracle server located at the university, I have the Oracle client loaded on my computer at home and SQL*Plus connects via TCP/IP just fine.

The problem comes in when I try to link the Oracle table to Access 2000 via ODBC. Is there a good set of procedures somewhere that will walk me through this process?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Jim Keesee
jkeesee_at_uswest.net