Re: Microsoft destroys TPC-C records!

From: Mike Irwin [CTech] <ctech_at_corel.ca>
Date: 2000/04/11

one point you made in error, although I agree that MS certainly didn't disdain to pocket it for their own uses, and that is that "SQL Server" was Sybase' name for their server package that MS ported to the NT platform. For a long time you could buy "Sybase SQL Server" and "MS SQL Server".

--
Mike Irwin                    It's not because things are hard that we
[MCP (SQL Server)]            don't dare them; it's because we don't