Re: Programs, Games, MP3 for PC and MAC for CHEAP

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: 2000/04/11

Hi gerrit (again)

I'm sure it is dodgy stuff, theres an old saying if the offer is too good to be ture it really is too good to be true. The only way I could see they might think this was legal was if the software was priced at or around those prices in rumania (where the site is based)

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
"Gerrit-Jan Linker" <linker_at_oraxcel.com> wrote in message

> I've visited this site to verify the offers.
> MS Visual Studio 6 for $50
> MS Visual C++ 6 for $30
> MS Visual Basic 6 for $30
>
> I don't know what you think but I'm pretty sure this is dodgy stuff. They
> have to excuse me if I'm wrong but can they perhaps reply to this message
> stating how they can do these pricings?
>

> <vlad_at_melitopol.net> wrote in message
> >
> > Hello. We offer software for PC and MAC for really CHEAP.
> > We sell programs like PhotoShop 5.5, Visual Basic 6, Corel Draw 9 and
any other for around 30$. They are not CD-R copies.