Reading return code PL/SQL from UNIX

From: Michetti Fabio <michettif_at_bpn.it>
Date: 2000/04/10

I’ve some PL/SQL programs, this programs runs in unix environment (inside shell). But when the first program is finished, if it is all OK then I can lunch the second program. If it is all OK then I can lunch then the third program.

Can I read PL/SQL program return code in Unix environment inside shell procedure ?
How ?

Thanks very much. Received on Mon Apr 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT