Re: Standard logon

From: David Lloyd-Jones <icomm5_at_netcom.ca>
Date: 2000/04/10

In sqlplus the initial logon is scott, password tiger.

Manager/manager also exists someplaces. Also Oracle/oracle.

One of the books refers to a user called abbey/abbey, but I haven't found this built in anywhere. Same seems to be true for practice/practice; this guy may exist in the practice files on CD-ROMs, but not inside Oracle.

I'd appreciate it if other people would contribute what they know to this thread.

                                                 -dlj.