Particular Export and Import

From: Riccardo D.S. <rdistefano_at_aleniasystems.finmeccanica.it>
Date: 2000/04/10

Is it possible to Export, from a Table into a ".dmp" file, the only record that satisfied
e particular condition?

When I import from the ".dmp" file into a same Table, is it possible to insert these records without delete all record already present? If the PK's values are present I do a Update, if the PK's values are new I do a Insert.

Sorry
for my English
I prefer Pizza and Pasta.

Riccardo Di Stefano
(AMS - Italy) Received on Mon Apr 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT