Entry-Level Oracle DBA position in Irvine, CA

From: Chris Lanning <clanning345_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/10

We currently have a vacancy in our Clinical Research division. We are seeking a bright, motivated person who is entry level up to 2-3 years of programming/database experience. The position, in sunny Southern California has the following responsibilities:

  1. Assist with clinical database design, development, validation and programming on a HP Unix system in a ClinTrial/Oracle environment.
  2. Assist with clinical database and statistical computer software installation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
  3. Interact with Clinical Research associates and statistical department in order to assist with clinical study case report form design, data queries, and report generation
  4. Assist with database closure and study documentation archiving
  5. Perform data verification, data validation, data merge, data error resolution, and data revision.

 The candidate must have database/programming experience using SQL. PL/SQL, Visual Basic, and/or clinical experience are all beneficial. If you or someone you know living in the southern california area is interested in this position, please email your resume in text or MS Word97 format to clanning345_at_my-deja.com or chris_lanning_at_bausch.com.

--
Chris Lanning
Biostatistician

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/