oracle and jni

From: Ron Chapman <ronc_at_jagman.com>
Date: 2000/04/10

I have a 'C' api that connects to an oracle database using embedded sql. I'm trying to configure JNI to use this api, but when I call the api from within the java environment, it hangs on the database connect call from within the api. The api works find when called directly from C.

Ron Received on Mon Apr 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT