Re: how to create a new user

From: Michael J. Ort <michael_ort_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/04/10

This has to be the laziest question I've seen on here yet! Seriously, please at least TRY to find an answer on your own before bothering experienced Oracle professionals, who are nice enough to scan the newsgroups periodically and answer questions that cannot easily be retrieved from a syntax reference or online documentation!

In article <slrn8evasd.at6.sunny_at_everest.cse.iitb.ernet.in>,   sunny[AT]cse[DOT]iitb[DOT]ernet[DOT]in wrote:
> hello world..
>
> can someone pls tell me how to create a new user for using a
> database. I am using oracle 8i on linux
>
> thanx in advance.
> sunil

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Apr 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT