Problems with D2KHELP package

From: Miko³aj Morzy <Mikolaj.Morzy_at_cs.put.poznan.pl>
Date: 2000/04/09

    Hello,
I have the following problem with the D2KHELP utility. Inside the HLP_TREE package specification
there is a structure:
  TYPE rec_tree IS RECORD

       (help_level  number,
        help_id  number,
        help_title  varchar2(200),
        help_leaf  varchar2(1),
        father_id  number,
        sort_id  number);

  TYPE tab_rec is TABLE OF rec_tree INDEX BY BINARY_INTEGER;

Inside the package, in the procedure INIT_TREE there is an expression:

    tab_tree(1) := r_tree;

where tab_tree is of the type tab_rec and rec_tree is a record which is being filled with the following cursor:

    Cursor c_tree is

        select level help_level,
               help_id,
               lpad(' ',7*(level-1))||help_title help_title,
               'Y' help_leaf,
               father_id,
               sort_id
        from forms_help
        where app_name=p_app_name
        connect by prior help_id= father_id
        start with father_id is null;

The types of the relevant attributes seem OK, but when I'm trying to run the procedure INIT_TREE I get the following errors:

ERROR in line 1:

ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error
ORA-06512: at "D2KHELP.HLP_TREE", line 78
ORA-06512: at line 4
ORA-21615: failure of the copy of an instance OTS (named or simple)
ORA-21614: constraint violation for the attribute number [1]