Call store procedulre in Pro C !

From: Eric Chow <eric138_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/04/08

Hi,

Would you please to give me a simple example to call store procedure in Pro *C/C++ ?

Since I try to use "EXEC SQL CALL myProcedure(:i) INTO :x;", it failed. The error message as following :

EXEC SQL CALL myProcedure(:i) into :x;
..1

PLS-S-00201, identifier 'MYPROCEDURE' must be declared Error at line 43, column 3 in file demo.pc

                EXEC SQL CALL myProcedure(:i) into :x;

..1

PLS-S-00000, Statement ignored
Semantic error at line 43, column 3, file demo.pc:
                EXEC SQL CALL myProcedure(:i) into :x;

..1

PCC-S-02346, PL/SQL found semantic errors *** Error code 1

The following is my simple source code :

EXEC SQL BEGIN DECLARE SECTION;
   int i, x;
EXEC SQL END DECLARE SECTION; i = 100;

EXEC SQL CALL myProcedure(:i) into :x;

cout << "Store Procesure : "<< x << endl;

Please tell me why ?

Regards,
Eric

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Apr 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT