HP-UX startup & shutdown scripts for 8.0.6

From: Brendan Newport <brendan_at_cathouse.nwnet.co.uk>
Date: 2000/04/08

Before I re-invent the wheel, and write some scripts that have already been long done...

Has anyone any minimum automatic start-up and shutdown scripts for HP-UX 11.0? The technet article I read
http://technet.oracle.com/support/bboard/content/1050.htm seems to have been authored by someone on drugs.

I don't have access to the HP-UX Installation CD.

Thanx

Brendan Received on Sat Apr 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT