Oracle Reports and Web Question

From: Lasher826 <lasher826_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/04/07

Does anyone have any experience running oracle reports version 6.0 via a web page. I know that you need r25cgim or rwcgi60. But what exactly are those. Is that a feature of OAS or do they need to be installed seperately...if anyone can shed any light, I would appreciate it...

Thanks Received on Fri Apr 07 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT