Escaping the &

From: Michael C. Wilkerson <Mike.Wilkerson_at_uscreative.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 10:35:29 -0500

Is there any way to escape an & in a string?

If I attempt to insert 'Sound & Music', Oracle always prompts me for the value of Music
because it thinks I'm specifying a variable.

It will work if I break the string up into 'Sound ' || chr(38) || ' Music' but I was hoping someone could give me an easier way.

Thanks,
Michael Received on Fri Apr 07 2000 - 10:35:29 CDT