Re: Sysdate from remote database

From: Keith Jamieson <jamiesonk_at_phoenix.ie>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 13:48:06 +0100

This problem also applies to sequences on remote databases. I don't particularly like the solution with the views as l like to keep everything generic. I would set the variable containing the dblink to a null string if it was not required, otherwise it would be ste to the dblink.

If anyon ehas an example of the call using the dbms_sql package I would be very interested in looking at it.