Re: How do I buy SQL Loader?

From: mgumbs <mgumbsNOmgSPAM_at_hotmail.com.invalid>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 14:20:29 -0700

SQL*Loader isn't a stand alone product, it is part of an oracle database installation.
You will need to have an oracle installation either on the server which you can see or on the client (personal oracle for example). My guess is that since you can see SQL*Plus, the .exe for SQL*Loader should be fairly nearby. Ask your DBA.