Re: errors while fetching...

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 15:02:30 +0200

without looking at the code this is almost impossible to tell. Usually this error occurs while performing a select into which doesn't trap 1403.
In all other cases this should be impossible, or the code is unstructured, and multiple fetches are being made in the same loop.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA