Re: Sysdate from remote database

From: Marc <E.Mail_at_address.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 14:27:54 +0200

A second solution (besides the creation of a view on the remote database as mentioned in a previous post) is to use package dbms_sql_at_db1 to fetch the sysdate, especially if you are not allowed to create views on the remote database, and you are dealing with unwilling database administrators at the remote site...

Marc