Oracle ODBC Lockups

From: PCGUY <pcguy_at_lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:59:51 -0400

I'm using ASP to hit an oracle database using an ODBC (Microsoft for Oracle driver) connection from the web server....

My question is, when I write a new query, which contains a mistake, (ie. select *from - no space) it seems to lock up the odbc connection. I can still run queries from my client, but not through the web servers ODBC connection, until I reboot it.

Is there an alternative way to "clear" or "reset" the ODBC connection without rebooting?

Thanks Received on Wed Apr 05 2000 - 09:59:51 CDT