Oracle/ODBC: Invalid Scale Error?

From: <jen526_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 14:01:00 GMT

I'm sure hoping someone can shed some light on this sucker...I'm new to Oracle, completely stumped, and facing a deadline.

I have an Oracle procedure that seems to be working fine on the Oracle end of things. I call it from within the SQL Worksheet, filling in the same values I'm trying to send from code, and it runs fine.

When I call it from within VB code, I get:

>S1094: [Microsoft][ODBC driver for Oracle]Invalid scale value

The code I am using to call the procedure looks like:

>mySQL = "{ call GridSiteMatrixSite (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?) }"
>Set PSObject = rc.CreateQuery("GridSiteMatrixSite", mySQL)
>PSObject(11).Direction = rdParamOutput
>
>ps(0) = "Parameter Value"
>
>...(Repeat a few times)...
>
>ps.execute

I don't see anything different in this than any other of the many stored procs I call in my database, so I don't get why this one isn't working.

Any help or pointers to a solution or potential other avenues of exploration would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks.
Jen.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Apr 05 2000 - 09:01:00 CDT