Re: Forms in appication server

From: Christoph Wagner <christoph.wagner_at_gamed.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 14:50:02 +0100

Hi

You have to create a new C Application and a cartridge depending on the "%ORACLE_HOME%\BIN\ifwebc60.dll"
 with an entry point of "form_entry"

Then you have to define some parameters for the cartridge:

baseHTML --> the html containing the applet for your form serverPort --> port of your forms server

remember these params are cas sensitive.

That's it for the OAS now let's move to the HTML

Code your baseHTML like this

<APPLET CODEBASE= "<your virtaul path>"

        CODE="oracle.forms.engine.Main"
        ARCHIVE="<your_virtual_path>/f60all.jar"
        WIDTH=956
        HEIGHT=502>
<PARAM NAME="serverArgs"
       VALUE="module=<phisical_path>\your_form.fmx userid=your_userid
usesdi=YES/NO">
<PARAM NAME="background"

       VALUE="no">
<PARAM NAME="splashScreen"

       VALUE="no">
</APPLET>

hope that helps

christoph

simon cunningham <cs694_at_gre.ac.uk> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 38EB321B.84834088_at_gre.ac.uk...