DAD (WebDB) connection problem

From: Volker Pohlers <Volker.Pohlers_at_lycosmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 14:12:59 +0100

Hi,

I will excecute plsql procedures, that produce html code, over a web browser.
I have installed WebDB on my PC, and use remote access to an oracle 8.0.5 database.
The WebDB product works fine, but what is to do, that I can execute an URL like
 http://server1/DAD/hello
where hello.sql is a procedure im my user?

How to create a DAD for my user?

--
Please excuse my horrible english
Volker Pohlers

Volker.Pohlers_at_lycosmail.com
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
21 ist nur die halbe Wahrheit! Received on Wed Apr 05 2000 - 08:12:59 CDT