ODBC driver installation

From: <jdsa_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 11:48:10 GMT

I ought to install an ODBC driver for Oracle 8 in a previously Oracle 7.3 client installed machine. My question: Is there any "clean" way to install the driver (such as copying a DLL into SYSTEM directory and inserting some values in the registry), or do I have to install it from the Oracle Installer possibly damaging the former installation ? TIA for your help

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Apr 05 2000 - 06:48:10 CDT