Urgent: running VBScripts in SQL-package

From: <vervecken_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 08:36:59 GMT

Hi,

I have a VBScript in a WEB-Based SQL-package. I know how to run the script by attaching it to a button, but I do not want that.

What I want to know is how, if at all possible, can I get the script to run automatically?
For example, when the SQL-procedure which contains the Script is called.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Apr 05 2000 - 03:36:59 CDT