Pro *C/C++ SavePoint problem ?

From: Eric Chow <eric138_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 22:01:51 GMT

Hi,

If I want to use SAVEPOINT in Pro *C/C++, how to do that ?

I know that it si easy to use : EXEC SQL SAVEPOINT a_save_point_name;

Right ?

But, if I want to use a function setSavePoint(char *name);

It seems that Pro *C/C++ can't allow to implement like that.

Is there another method to implement that method setSavePoint(char *) ?

Best regards,
Eric

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Apr 04 2000 - 17:01:51 CDT