New Virtual DBA Center Announced

From: Mike Manoske <mike_manoske_at_oxfordcorp.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 20:47:23 GMT

We are excited to announce that Oxford Global Technologies, Virtual DBA Practice (also known as Pangea) is building a new Technology Center in the Bay Area. This supplements our Center in Massachusetts and allows greater coverage periods. We will be announcing later this year, a European facility as well.

The Virtual DBA model is a highly effective, fixed cost service allowing an organization with a significant investment in Oracle (and when is an Oracle investment not significant), to have all the functions of a DBA, without floor space and staff issues.

You'll have key contacts with many years of hands on experience, and 8-10 backups at any one time. Using economies of scale, we can provide great service, at a cost below an FTE.

If you are also a mixed SQL and Oracle shop, we can provide coverage as well.

The model works, and all our clients are references. We'd be delighted to share this information with you, and discuss how this model makes sense for your shop. The web site is http://www.pangeadb.com

Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Mike Manoske
Managing Director
Oxford Global Technologies
877-752-6124 x26 Received on Tue Apr 04 2000 - 15:47:23 CDT