Re: Configuring a DTC with OAS

From: Alex V. Burak <aburak_at_mail.itera.kiev.ua>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 18:00:45 +0200

from OASRN
Oracle 8.1.5 and 8.1.6 RDBMS Cannot Be Used as DTCs Oracle 8.1.5 and 8.1.6 cannot be used as DTCs because APIs have changed from earlier versions of the RDBMS. The tested and supported versions that can be used as DTCs are Oracle 8.0.5.1 and 8.0.5. Earlier versions should work but have not been tested with OAS 4.0.8.1.