Re: Monitoring Oracle database tools.

From: Fred Pierce <fpierce_at_avialantic.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 11:56:13 GMT

OEM is available for Solaris - it's (theoretically) downloadable from technet if the ftp situation ever improves. I've been trying for weeks.

fdp

Fred Pierce (DNRC)- fpierce_at_avialantic.com Mid-Atlantic Aviation on the Web - http://www.avialantic.com ** Mid Atlantic Air Museum WWII Weekend June 2-4 ** World Airshow News **