which package?

From: ilkaos <ilkaos_at_trae.ka>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 09:33:55 +0200

Hi everybody,
I have a VB6 application that has to drop some Oracle indexes. I do it with a shell of the sql plus but somebody told me that it is possible to do this using a PACKAGE (because in a stored procedure I cannot use the DROP). Does anybody know something about this package and how to use it? Thanks in advance. Received on Tue Apr 04 2000 - 02:33:55 CDT