Can not start oracle8 server after installed on AIX4.3.2

From: zhang jie <zhang-jie_at_21cn.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 13:39:24 +0800

Recently I installed Oracle8 server on AIX 4.3.2 , I used the default settings durings installation. After the installation, I tried to start the server by command ' dbstart ' , but the server can not start, no messages was displayed on the console too. Can anybody tell me why is the problem, are there any Patches I need to installed on the machine ? Received on Mon Apr 03 2000 - 00:39:24 CDT