Re: transfer of data

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 04:23:39 GMT

        How about bringing up an MSDOS window on the NT and then issuing the command:

        exp user/password compress=n tables=(table1, table2, table3, ...)

        Once you get it working to your satisfaction put it in a .bat file so that you can either execute it by invoking the bat file from the keyboard or by making it an "at" job.

On 4/3/00, 4:02:27 PM, "mh579" <mh579_at_bluecarrots.com> wrote regarding transfer of data:

> can anyone help with the following problem please?

> I have to export several tables containing data on an item on the data=

base.
> The data is for use on another remote standalone oracle database on
NT. The
> transfer to floppy is ok. I use forms 4.5 and format the floppy then
> transfer the data directory to the A drive.

> However multi items tranfser is more complex. I can export the data to=

the
> directory but I am not sure how to tell oracle to send the directorey =

to the