Oracle8 Can't handle Access Memo fields??!?

From: Brad Melendy <brad_at_techkno.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:11:16 -0700

Hello,
Why can't Oracle8 take data from an MS Access Memo field? No matter the data type I set a corresponding field to in Oracle, I can't make it take data from an MS Access database that resides in a Memo field. I am pushing data to Oracle from MS Access using ODBC and Linked tables in Access.

Has anyone else had this problem? I can't believe that Oracle just can't handle the data. Thanks in advance for any help.

...Brad Received on Mon Apr 03 2000 - 12:11:16 CDT