replication

From: K Stahl <BlueSax_at_Unforgetable.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 08:31:03 -0400

I am trying to help one of our sales people order Oracle 8.1.5 for a new installation. Is there a difference between ordering the software with the replication option and with the advanced replication option? If so, under what circumstances would I want to get the advanced replication option? I guess I don't understand what is available with the advanced replication option that isn't available with normal replication. All I need to be able to do is create snapshots that I can refresh on a regular basis. Received on Mon Apr 03 2000 - 07:31:03 CDT