Re: OLE DB vs ODBC for Oracle DB access

From: Gerrit-Jan Linker <linker_at_oraxcel.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 20:48:00 +0100

To get a taste of the speed of OO4O consider downloading Oraxcel LITE. It allows you to fetch data from Oracle into Excel. It will ofcourse do the Excel bit to format all the retrieved data. Before it does that you will be prompted how many rows it found. At that point all the data has been fetched by OO4O and put on the client pc ready for use.

Oraxcel LITE can be downloaded for free from

http://www.oraxcel.com (could it be easier!)

Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker