Oracle / unix Problem

From: <amerar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 02:01:31 GMT

Hello,

One of our developers accidently removed all the scripts in his directory. We restored them from a backup but something strange happened. When we try to log onto SQL*PLUS using the script, now we always get an error message, whereas before we did not. Please see the following:

log_file=$LOG_FILES_PATH_SQLS/dr_call_loaddata.$1.$dts

case $1 in
alrm)
table_name="TEMP_ALARM"
sqlplus / << EOT 1>>$log_file 2>&1
truncate table cash_man.temp_alarm;
EOT
;;

.
.
.
.

dr_call_loaddata[11]: syntax error at line 14 : `<<' unmatched

That did not happen before. Can anyone help?

Please send e-mail to: amerar_at_ci.chi.il.us

Thanks,

Arthur
amerar_at_ci.chi.il.us

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Apr 02 2000 - 21:01:31 CDT