Logging MSACCESS

From: <dyork_at_houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 01:05:24 GMT

I have a large corporate database which allows users to connect to the data via a vb app or through acess if they so chose. The problem is that I have set the app to log what is used and sessions etc. However, I want to log when someone logs on using Microsoft Access through a linked access table and store the userid, program, and time.

Can this be done?

Thanks
dyork_at_coair.com Received on Sun Apr 02 2000 - 20:05:24 CDT