Outer self joint?

From: <suisum_at_ecn.ab.ca>
Date: 2 Apr 2000 00:24:33 -0700

I tried to join a table three times in order to set 3 monthly sales total as follows:

        Sales This Month   Sales Previous Month   Sales Prior Year Month
Acct1           11.11          1999.99              911.99
Acct2          134.99                                12.00
Acct3                                               200.00

How can I get outer joint in the self joint query so that I can include every accounts which had transactions in the three months?

--
Best regards, Received on Sun Apr 02 2000 - 01:24:33 CST